Monday, July 24, 2006

Okay on the Serengeti

Well it is Monday again – cripes do they come around quickly – why it seems like only last week . . .

So- Writing update – still working on script, blah, blah, blah. Not the script - the still writing it.

Should be done Sept 1-2006. If not, I will cry, be abused by those who know me and fall into a deep funk for which I may never return. Nah, just kidding. Going okay – but that is (as Tank says to Neo) “boring shit.”



So with that “business” stuff out of the way it’s time to let the mind wonder - please feel free to change the page at any time.

War in the Middle East . . . Nothing new there.

I was thinking of a get-rich-quick scheme. Since I’m too damn lazy to make millions I’ll just give away the idea here and let some other more ambitious person take it on.

Rubber dickies!

Yeah, you heard right. Small rubber dickies that you can keep like a pet rock, put on a necklace or make into a keychain.

Go ahead and laugh, but I tell you if you set up a website and sell these things you will be a millionaire. You can get something like this made and painted in China for about a dollar a piece (or less) – sell them for 4.99 + shipping and after a few hundred thousand sales – you are on your personal yacht sailing the Caribbean laughing every few minutes.

If you aren’t lazy like me that is.

I’ve given you the idea so now you have no excuse for poverty.

So I was looking at my lawn this weekend and admiring its wild meadow appearance. I hate grass. Grass is wrong and will not grow without a huge amount of labour which is plain stupid. And some wild weeds have really cool flowers.

Now clover. I like clover. We can buy clover seed here and it grows fast and is not as irritating to grow as grass. I hate grass.

So, next spring I’m buying a fifty pound bag of clover seed and dumping it all over my “lawn.” The neighbours can kiss my ass if they don’t like it. I hate grass.

I’ve had a lot of free time on my hands lately. Been watching DVDs and pondering life’s complexities. The DVDs are more fun.

Almost finished season 4 of Farscape now, and it keeps getting better. I like it. Some don’t. Some didn’t like Kermit the Frog either. Some like grass too. I hate it.

Anyhow, Farscape is worthy and different. Fun to watch and after four seasons you know the characters very well. Watch it. It is not dren for frell’s sake like 90 percent of all shows.

Well, I’m going to wrap this up. Get cracking on that million dollar idea I gave you. If you don’t I may get a weak moment of enthusiasm and capitalize on it before you do.

I hate grass. Now, on the Serengeti – that’s another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment