Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Musings: Me-diocrity You-gene


Posts. Good for making fences, reminding yourself to buy milk and communicating with other humans via the net.

But the net type are by far the hardest to do well. And I am succumbing to writing about net posts – so I must really be sucking wind right about now.

Should I put in cool links to funky sites and current events? Should I splash up the place with colorful pictures and inspired animated gifs or maybe some cavorting stuffed animals?

Should I pack it all in and go to Europa to find myself? (Oh, I forgot – not supposed to futz with that place – 1 by 4 by 9)

Currently I am struggling with my first motion picture script. Caught your attention? No – oh well.

How about naked female gyrating belly dancers between the ages of 18 and 21?

Oh, I just remembered the key. The Silver Key to everything - Persistence.

Damn, if I had not remembered that I could have quietly faded away into obscurity and this place could have petrified in peace.

Crap - now I have to keep up this Blog on principle.

Well, I better get back to the struggle.

I sure don’t want Mediocrity to pass me by.
Post a Comment