Friday, November 18, 2005

Musings: 50 Less 40


So I wakes up this morning and I asks myself, should I play 50 questions?

And answers myself - no. That’s too many.

Then hows about 10 questions?

Sure I answers myself – Sure, I can handle that.

Okay then.

Question 1) What is you favorite color?

Hmmm. Let me think. Redshift is my fav.

Huh?

Is that even a color?

Sure, it’s red that’s kinda shifted.

Yeah, okay.

Question 2) What is your favorite ice cream?

I’m thinking Vanilla, like Vanilla Sky.

Question 3) What is your favorite car?

Saturn. That was easy. Next.

Question 4) Have you ever felt the urge to harm rodents?

At work sometimes, yeah. Oh, did you mean “real’ rodents like mice and rats? Oh, then the answer is no.

Question 5) If you were Ghandi, would you wear more cloths?

Is he still alive, cause if not this question is kinda moot. But, I think it depends on climate. What kind of dumb question is that anyhow?

Look, I’ll ask the questions, you just answer.

Question 6) If a train was traveling west at 50 miles---

Not answering that one.

What - I haven’t finished asking it yet.

Don’t care. Okay, the answer is twenty minutes, five seconds.

Right. How did you know?

Is that Question seven?

No.

How am I supposed to know?

Cause the question will be asked like so . . .

Question 7) If you were stranded on a desert island, what brand of underwear would you want?

Besides fresh?

Ya.

The kind you pull a cord from and they inflate into a lifeboat.

Never heard of them.

Do the answers have to be real?

I’ll ask, you answer.

Question 8) Ever want to fly under your own power.

Yes

Is that it? Just yes?

Yes.

Question 9) When do you get up in the morning?

You already answered the question within the question. Morning of course.

No, I meant what time.

Then why didn’t you say “what time do you get up in the morning” then?

Nevermind, on to the last and most important question.

Go ahead.

Question 10) Have you ever felt like more than one person was living inside your head.

No, never. That’s just plain ridiculous.

Have you ever considered therapy?

Hey, I’ve answered ten. It’s over.

But---

I’m going to go make some coffee.

Fresh ground or---

I’m not listening to you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment