Thursday, July 28, 2005

Musings: Mini Size Me

Now don’t get me wrong. I’m not “that” old, but I checked the scales a few weeks back and was not impressed to find that my slim, muscular, he-man god-like toned body had put on an extra 35 pounds compared to what I used to weigh back in high school – and I’m not talking from the neck up or any personal body “enchancements” either. It is pure fat…

I was dismayed - but not defeated. It was time for a change of food choices and exercise routines, and I found a lot of good information here at this Site.

So, despite my Canadian heritage I’ve managed to curb my enthusiasm and consumption of back bacon, donuts and extra gravy on my poutine…

Not a fun choice - but the healthy one.

And I’ve begun to exercise more frequently as well. And not elbow bends with twelve ounce liquids weights either. I’m feeling better already and to date have shed almost five pounds…

That’s like twenty quarter pounders with cheese!

And as a writer – I can’t help but write and so that’s why this post is up. I’m dreaming up a fiction piece right now and will display it in the next few weeks once it spills forth from my twisted mind. I’m excited to find out what happens when Picard and Willow finally come face to face...



If I get it finished by next Wednesday it will be posted here then. So, I’ll shift my bulk now and try to make it so…

Until August 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment