Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Musings: The Greener Grass

Well, you would think the grass would be greener -

But the darn weather is not cooperating. It is completely brown now. I can’t tell the neighbor’s dog turds apart from the dead grass and parched lumpy soil. It’s so dry, I expect to see gazelles bounding across it soon. Why just the other day I thought I saw a Bushman of the Kalahari, but it turned out the be the very tanned gas meter guy in shorts and no shirt. I offered him a coke bottle, but he refused …

I hate lawn grass anyhow.

Maybe I should get some Astroturf. Or gravel. Or dig a moat around my house to keep out solicitors …

Wonder if alligators are legal to keep on my property?

Oh, I forgot. Not supposed to post until August 3rd with a new story.

Ummm – guess I better get working on that.

Until the third!
Post a Comment