I had a dream. I had a dream that one day in the future something I wrote would be remembered. No, not just remembered, but quoted. Quoted and passed down through the generations of movie watchers. Then I woke up and found that I had wet the bed. . . . I hope it was from excitement. (I’m kidding!)
Here are ten quotes, in no particular order, from great movie moments that I absolutely love. I would suggest reading each one slowly and savoring it. Or just blast through them and see if you recall the movie it’s from and who said it. Your choice - no pressure.
1) We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!
2) You're gonna need a bigger boat.
3) It can only be attributed to human error.
4) Mother! Turn the cooling unit back on! Mother! ...You bitch!
5) What's my name? SAY MY NAME, BITCH!
6) Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
7) I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?
8) I'm going to enjoy watching you die, Mr. Anderson.
9) Scotty, I need warp speed in three minutes or we're all dead!
10) I'll be back.
The answers are displayed upside down on the last page of Paul’s mind. My apologies to non-telepaths - you’ll just have to figure them out the hard way.